ATTENTION COTUIT RESIDENTS
THE BOARD OF WATER COMMISSIONERS HAS DECLARED
A STATE OF WATER SUPPLY CONSERVATION
- Please avoid all outside use between the hours of 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- Residents living in homes on the odd numbered sides of streets are asked to water lawns and gardens on odd numbered days only.
- Residents residing on the even numbered sides of streets are asked to water lawns and gardens on even numbered days.
- Install rain shutoff devices on automatic irrigation systems. If devices are already installed, check for proper operation.
- Water conservation kits are available at no charge upon request.
PLEASE USE WATER WISELY!