ABSENTEE BALLOT INSTRUCTIONS:
Absentee ballots are available for curb side pickup at the Cotuit Fire Station, 64 High St Cotuit, Ma 02635, Monday – Friday, between the hours of 9 AM and 3 PM, until noon on 5/24/21
- Complete an Absentee Ballot Application available online. (also available at the Station)
- Use the Absentee Ballot Application for a ballot for yourself
- Use the Absentee Ballot Application by a family Member for a family member
- Proceed to the Cotuit Fire Station parking lot between the hours of 9am and 3pm Monday thru Friday. (If possible, with your completed application)
- Call (508)428-2210 extension 0 for curb side service.
- A firefighter will come to your vehicle and provide you with a ballot and an envelope to seal the ballot in.
- You may either leave the sealed ballot in a secured ballot box at the fire station or request an envelope to self-mail the ballot to the District Clerk
- Address for Mail in Ballot: Cotuit Fire District, Attn: Clerk, P.O. Box 1475, Cotuit, MA 02635